NACA's Best in America Mortgage
- One mortgage product
- No down payment, closing costs or fees
- Below market fixed-rate with option to buy-down to nearly 0%
- Perfect credit, high income or savings are not required
- Everyone gets the same extraordinary mortgage terms:
NACA is the best option particularly for people who have been discriminated against and those who have neither perfect credit nor substantial savings.
- Member or anyone in the household cannot own another property when they close on the NACA mortgage.
- Member must occupy the home as long as they have a mortgage obtained through NACA.
- Members need to participate in whatever way they feel comfortable.
- Members must adhere to NACA's policies and procedures.
Single or Multi-Family owner-occupied principal residences, including units in Condos, Co-Ops, or Mixed-Use buildings. Properties may be existing homes, new construction or homes in need of renovation
None - Lender pays
Term and Interest Rate
30-year term: 2.75% APR or 15-year term: 2.125% APR
(APR subject to change and may not be available at lock-in or commitment)
Funds to Permanently Reduce Interest Rate
One percent of mortgage amount reduces the interest rate by one quarter of a percent (.25%) for 30 year mortgages and by half a percent (.50%) for 15 year mortgages. This is a tremendous added benefit.
Points and Fees
Perfect Credit Not Required
Member's personal payment history evaluated without consideration of his/her credit score.
Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
None - As a NACA Member you do not pay private mortgage insurance (PMI) which only protects the lender. You have access to NACA's comprehensive post-purchase program through the Membership Assistance Program (MAP), free of charge for as long as you have your NACA mortgage.